Dec 20 - End of 1st Trimester
Dec 21-Jan 04 - No School (Christmas Break!)
Curriculum and Tests
- Bible - Finish Daniel story, start Zechariah | Secret Verse Quiz Thursday!
- Math - Chapter 3 (cont.) | Chapter 3A Quiz Thursday
- Science - Light & Sound Unit (cont.)
- History [Mrs. Proulx] - Finish Ancient Egypt Unit | Check due dates contract!
- Reading - Finish Inferences in "The Black Cowboy" | Finish our read aloud
- Spelling - Words: plane, street, couldn't, reason, difference | Tests weekly
- Grammar - Action/linking verbs and subject/verb agreement (cont.)
- Writing - "Dress-ups" (cont.) | Finish Word Choice | Begin Voice
Missing/Late Work due on Thursday
It is almost the end of the first trimester, which means I will be putting report cards together on Friday. Be sure to turn in all missing or late work by this Thursday, the last day of school before Christmas Break!
Thank you for Delaney's gifts!
The baby shower that all of the parents organized for us was so thoughtful and super fun! Jen, Nolan, and I are so thankful for the crib that was purchased for us. We have already measured our room and figured out exactly where it will go. We can't wait for it to be delivered this week! Nesting phase has begun... :-)
Resources on Riedlteach.com
One of our parents suggested I post a downloadable copy of the weekly Reading Log onto the Resources page of my website. I did so, but would love more feedback about what else I could make available to you. What would you like to be able to download or view from my website? Are there assignments that you wish were online? Let me know!
Person of the Week: Saint Nicholas (learn more about this guy!)
Mr. Riedl | 503-977-5485 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Mrs. Proulx | 503-977-5488 | email@example.com