|Super T saved the day at the WFR class!|
A big thanks to Mrs. Gelsinger for substituting over the past two weeks! The Wired For Reading class I took in Seattle went very well, and I even got a big part in the storyline as "Super T" as I hammed it up for the other teachers in the class! I am very excited about implementing what I have learned. Make it a great week, everyone!
- NOW to Feb 13 - Take Action INC Food Drive!
- Feb 06 - First Friday Spirit Day! Show WHCS School Spirit!
- Feb 09,10,11 - WHCS Tournament for Oregon Battle of the Books
- Feb 10 - Serving at Neighborhood House (Group 1, 12:30-1:45pm)
- Feb 11 - Progress Reports emailed
- Feb 13 - Class Party: Valentine's Day
- Feb 13 to Mar 06 - Hoop-A-Thon Fundraising
- Feb 16 - No School (Presidents Day & Mr. and Mrs. Riedl's 1st date anniversary)
- Feb 24 - Serving at Neighborhood House (Group 2, 12:30-1:45pm)
- Feb 24 - Spring Musical combo after school (3-4pm)
- Mar 02 to 06 - Spirit Week! (details coming soon)
- Mar 03 - Field Trip: Oregon Symphony (8:45-11:00am)
- Mar 06 - Hoop Day!
- [more] - click to view calendar
Curriculum and Exams
- Bible - Lesson 10: Judges | Verse: Ephesians 2:8-9 |
- Math - Chapter 4 (cont.)
- Science - Movement & Control Unit (cont.) | Research Assignment due 2/13 | Packet due 2/18 | Unit Test 2/20
- Social Studies [Mrs. Proulx] - Israel Unit (cont.) | Packet & Study Guide due Friday | Unit Test Friday
- Reading - Novel study (cont.)
- Writing - Sentence Openers (cont.) | Student tweets @MrRiedl5th
- Spelling - Unit 10 (cont.)
- Grammar - Verbs Unit (cont.)
- Other - Music: Baroque Quiz Friday
Person of the WeekSuper T!
Other School-wide EventsVisit the News & Events page to learn more about other school-wide events at West Hills Christian School. Please subscribe to stay updated. Thanks so much!
Teacher ContactMr. Riedl | www.riedlteach.com | 503-609-0109 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Mrs. Proulx | visit her website | 503-977-5488 | email@example.com