|Experimenting with reflection|
Happy New Year! I want to give a big thank you to all the students and parents who gifted me and my family with Christmas gifts, and I want to also extend a HUGE thank you from my sister, who was extremely grateful for all the donations to her classroom. We had a great time over the break, celebrating Jesus coming humbly into our messed up world. It's wonderful that we can continue celebrating that miracle, even into the new year. I hope everyone is looking forward to lots of learning in 2016, and I am definitely excited to see you all tomorrow! Make it a great week, everyone!
- Jan 04 - Start of 2nd Trimester
- Jan 08 - Report Cards Emailed
- Jan 15 - Geography Bee (2pm, Auditorium)
- Jan 18 - No School (Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Day)
- Jan TBD - Field Trip: Neighborhood House (more info coming soon)
- [more] - click to view calendar
Curriculum and Exams
- Bible - Lesson 8: Joshua | Verse: Joshua 1:7 |
- Math - Chapter 3
- Science - Light & Sound Unit
- Social Studies [Mrs. Proulx] - Egypt Unit | Trading Cards due Tuesday
- Reading - Preparing for book reports | Finish book report book by Friday
- Read Aloud - Treasure of the Hidden Tomb by Tad Hardy
- Writing - St. Nicholas paragraphs
- Spelling - Wired For Reading spelling videos
- Grammar - Verbs Unit | Irregular Verbs Quiz Friday ("fly" to "run")
- Other - None
Person of the WeekBeck Johnson!
Other School-wide EventsVisit the News & Events page to learn more about other school-wide events at West Hills Christian School. Please subscribe to stay updated. Thanks so much!
Teacher ContactMr. Riedl | www.riedlteach.com | 503-756-3309 | email@example.com
Mrs. Proulx | visit her website | 503-977-5488 | firstname.lastname@example.org