|Class Selfie with Mr. Johnson!|
This Tuesday, Group 2 will be volunteering at Neighborhood House! Progress Reports will be officially sent out this Wednesday, but you can view grades online as early as right now (there will only be a few more assignments added to Renweb before Wednesday). This week we will also begin preparing to lead chapel, which will take place in a couple of weeks. Make it a great week, everyone!
- Feb 09 - Field Trip: Neighborhood House Group 2 (12:15pm)
- Feb 10 - Progress Reports Emailed
- Feb 11 - Class Party: Valentine's Day! (2-3pm)
- Feb 12 - Friday Spirit Wear Day! Show WHCS School Spirit!
- Feb 15 - No School (Presidents' Day)
- Feb 16 - No School (Professional Development)
- Feb 23 - Aladdin After School Rehearsal (3:05-4:00)
- Feb 24 - Mr. Riedl's class leads chapel (9:00-9:25)
- Mar 01 - Field Trip: Oregon Symphony (10:00-12:30)
- Mar 04 - Hoop Day for Hoop-A-Thon Fundraiser
- Mar 08 - Field Trip: Rice NW Museum of Rocks & Minerals (9:00-1:30)
- Mar 17 - Last day of 2nd Trimester
- Mar 18-27 - No School (Spring Break)
- [more] - click to view calendar
Curriculum and Exams
- Bible - Lesson 11: Deborah | Verse: Psalm 121:1-2 |
- Math - Chapter 4
- Science - Movement & Control Unit
- Social Studies [Mrs. Proulx] - Ancient Greece Unit
- Reading - Articles from Treasures book
- Read Aloud - The Invisible Girls by Sarah Thebarge (Mr. Riedl's abridged version)
- Writing - Book reports in class
- Spelling - In-class practice
- Grammar - Verbs Unit | Test Friday
- Other - Music [Mrs. Brumley] - Baroque Quiz Monday
Roster Sheets 5th Grade 2015-2016
Person of the WeekNoah Staley!
Other School-wide EventsVisit the News & Events page to learn more about other school-wide events at West Hills Christian School. Please subscribe to stay updated. Thanks so much!
Teacher ContactMr. Riedl | www.riedlteach.com | 503-756-3309 | email@example.com
Mrs. Proulx | visit her website | 503-977-5488 | firstname.lastname@example.org