|We'll miss you, Mr. Johnson!|
We had a great time Friday remembering all the great times we had with Mr. Johnson. Please pray he finds a great job for his future, as well as his future students! He wrote a final letter to the students and families, so please scroll down to read it below. Make it a great week, everyone!
Person of the WeekAll done with POWs this year!
- May 26 - Class Party: All Birthdays! (2:00-3:00)
- May 27 - No School | Teacher Work Day
- May 30 - No School | Memorial Day
- Jun 13 - Field Trip: Tigard Bowl & Pizza Caboose (10:15-1:00)
- Jun 14 - Last Day of School!
- Jun 14 - All-school family picnic
- Jun 17 - Report cards emailed
- [more] - click to view calendar
Curriculum and Exams
- Bible - Lesson 21: David | Verse: Psalm 18:2 |
- Math - Chapter 9
- Science - Plants Unit
- Social Studies [Mrs. Proulx] - Middle Ages Unit | Research Paper Rough Draft (typed w/dress-ups & sentence openers) due Thursday
- Reading - Middle Ages Research Paper
- Read Aloud - Crispin: The Cross of Lead by Avi
- Writing - Middle Ages Research Paper | Daily microwriting
- Spelling - In-class practice | Weekly application in Exploratory
- Grammar - Daily microwriting
- Other - Filming for Feel It video!
Thank you so much for the support that you have showed me over my 15 weeks while being in Mr. Riedl’s class. During my student teaching experience I have learned so much and I have developed many relationships with these great kids. Everyday when I greeted the students at the door they always had a smile on their face, and always found a way to get me to laugh. I am truly going to miss each one of you, and when I have my first class I can only hope that my future students will be just like this one. Finish the year strong, and have a great summer!!
Other School-wide EventsVisit the News & Events page to learn more about other school-wide events at West Hills Christian School. Please subscribe to stay updated. Thanks so much!
Teacher ContactMr. Riedl | www.riedlteach.com | 503-756-3309 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Mrs. Proulx | visit her website | 503-977-5488 | email@example.com