Welcome to the first week of school! I enjoyed meeting students and families yesterday for Open House, and I am looking forward to a great week of learning and then ending with Back to School Night on Friday. This is a quick run-down of what my newsletters are like. Please let me know if you have any questions at all. Make it a great week, everyone!
Person of the WeekThis section is where I put the name of the Person of the Week (POW). More details here.
- This section is where I list all of the upcoming events relevant to my classroom.
- Sep 09 - School Pictures (forms were distributed into student mailboxes prior to Open House)
- Sep 09 - Back to School Night (parents/guardians only) (6:30-8:00pm)
- Sep ?? - Field Trip: Tryon Creek State Park (date/time coming soon)
- Oct 13 - No School (Professional Development)
- Oct 14 - No School (Professional Development)
- Oct ?? - Field Trip: Neighborhood House (date/time coming soon)
- [more] - click to view calendar
Curriculum and Exams
- This section is where I briefly explain a bit about what we will be learning in each subject, what our general plans are for the week, and any upcoming exams to be ready for. This week we will be practicing procedures, getting organized, learning rules/consequences, and getting to know each other!
click here to subscribe. If you know of another parent/guardian of a 5th grader who has not yet signed up to receive these updates, then please encourage them to do so.
Back to School NightThis Friday night, from 6:30-8:00pm, parents (no kids) are invited to come back to the classroom and learn a little bit more about me, what we will be learning this year, how to stay involved, how to navigate my website, etc. Additionally, since our class switches rooms with Mrs. Proulx's class for Social Studies, she would love to meet you and answer any specific Social Studies questions or other general questions you might have for her. We are looking forward to you joining us!
Other School-wide EventsVisit the News & Events page to learn more about other school-wide events at West Hills Christian School. Please subscribe to stay updated. Thanks so much!
Teacher ContactMr. Riedl | www.riedlteach.com | 503-756-3309 | email@example.com
Mrs. Proulx | visit her website | 503-977-5488 | firstname.lastname@example.org