Great job students in the Christmas Concert! My whole family loved it, including my mother-in-law (visiting from Arizona)! I will be absent on Monday as we spend some time together as a family. Mr. Burgess will be teaching in my place, and he is well-known by the students since he taught in Mrs. Proulx's absence as well. Additionally, this is the last week to turn in any late work and/or Corrections Forms! Please take advantage of that opportunity before Christmas Break. This is the last week at West Hills for 2013! Make it a great week, everyone!
- Dec 17 - Christmas Band Concert (7-8:30pm)
- Dec 19 - Christmas Party! (2:10-2:50pm)
- Dec 20 to Jan 03 - No School (Christmas Break)
- Jan 06 - School resumes
- Jan 10 - Report cards emailed to parents/guardians
- Jan 10 - Wear West Hills Day! Show School Spirit!
- [more] - click to view calendar
Curriculum and Exams
- Bible - Lesson 5: Joseph Forgives | Quiz coming in January: Lesson 6 & 1 Corinthians 14:12 (link)
- Math - Chapter 3 (cont.) | Test 1/9: Chapter 3
- Science - Light & Sound Unit (cont.)
- Social Studies [Mrs. Proulx] - Egypt Chapter 2 review | Test Thursday: Egypt Chapter 2
- Reading - Reading aloud Treasure of the Hidden Tomb by Tad Hardy (cont.)
- Writing - Book reports in class (cont.) | Due Thursday: Final book reports (work done in class)
- Spelling - No new spelling unit this week
- Grammar - Verbs Unit (cont.) | Quizzes coming in January: Irregular verbs memorization
- Music [Mrs. Brumley] - No updates
Late or Missing Work
Person of the WeekJake Lloyd!
Other School-wide EventsVisit the News & Events page to learn more about other school-wide events at West Hills Christian School. Please subscribe to stay updated. Thanks so much!
Teacher ContactMr. Riedl | www.riedlteach.com | 503-609-0109 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Mrs. Proulx | visit her website | 503-977-5488 | email@example.com