|Our first Tableau vocabulary activity!|
I apologize for the delayed newsletter this week. Technical difficulties were to blame. As for the big event this week ... Mrs. Brumley has invited all families and friends to Aladdin: The Musical, which will be performed this Friday morning and evening! It would be great to see you there (details below). Make it a great week, everyone!
- Apr 19 - Aladdin After School Practice (3-5pm)
- Apr 21 - Aladdin After School Practice (3-5pm)
- Apr 22 - Aladdin Performances! (8:30am & 7:00pm)
- Apr 26 - Field Trip: Neighborhood House Group 1 (details below)
- May 04 - Progress Reports Emailed
- May 10 - Field Trip: Neighborhood House Group 2 (details below)
- [more] - click to view calendar
Curriculum and Exams
- Bible - Lesson 16: Samuel | Verse: 1 Samuel 12:20 | Lesson & Verse Quiz Wed
- Math - Chapter 7 | Test Wed
- Science - Energy, Work, and Machines Unit
- Social Studies [Mrs. Proulx] - Byzantine Empire Unit
- Reading - Story of the Week: The Night of San Juan
- Read Aloud - The BFG by Roald Dahl
- Writing - Daily microwriting
- Spelling - In-class practice | Weekly application in Exploratory
- Grammar - Punctuation Unit
- Other - Music: Romantic Period Composers Test 4/27
Neighborhood House: Final Trips!We only have one more trip for each group to visit Neighborhood House! The first group will be volunteering on Tuesday, April 26th (the students in the group will be determined at a later date). The second group will be going on Tuesday, May 10th. Please remember that the students should wear good shoes to walk in, bring a rain jacket in case it rains on our 15 minute walk to Multnomah Village, and clothes they don't mind getting dirty when we are there volunteering. It would be great if all students would bring two items to donate (one for each trip). Let me know if you have any questions and click here for more info.
Person of the WeekIsabella Burgess!
Other School-wide EventsVisit the News & Events page to learn more about other school-wide events at West Hills Christian School. Please subscribe to stay updated. Thanks so much!
Teacher ContactMr. Riedl | www.riedlteach.com | 503-756-3309 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Mrs. Proulx | visit her website | 503-977-5488 | email@example.com